Fiber optic Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevdan

hello,
I need some help with fiber optic accessories
I am working on new Fiber optic job connecting 3 locations with 24 strand multimode 50/125 (already purchased)
so I am thinking to order three patch panels WCH-04P (Corning) ( one at each location)
Also to order 2 Closet Connector Housing (CCH) PART NO. cch-cp12-g7) at each end location to land the cable.
The "in" between location to have 4 Closet Connector Housing (CCH) PART NO. cch-cp12-g7 and I will locally jump the 22 fiber
and I will use 10 feet SC to SC jumper to connect my equipment
I really need help to make sure these accessories will work
Thank you

low-wattage

hello,
I need some help with fiber optic accessories
I am working on new Fiber optic job connecting 3 locations with 24 strand multimode 50/125 (already purchased)
so I am thinking to order three patch panels WCH-04P (Corning) ( one at each location)
Also to order 2 Closet Connector Housing (CCH) PART NO. cch-cp12-g7) at each end location to land the cable.
The "in" between location to have 4 Closet Connector Housing (CCH) PART NO. cch-cp12-g7 and I will locally jump the 22 fiber
and I will use 10 feet SC to SC jumper to connect my equipment
I really need help to make sure these accessories will work
Thank you

You'll need three of the wall mount cabinets WCH-04P and eight of the panels cch-cp12-g7 at a minimum.

I would probably split the middle closet into two cabinets so it's not full the day it's installed - a little more room to work, and leaves room for expansion - but it's not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.