Finding a bad neutral

kwired

Electron manager
Not really. I did find it interesting though so I watched it. Then YouTube started suggesting all kinds of electrical videos to me.
Facebook - once you look at something related to a particular topic they bombard you with posts on similar topic.

Right now I see tons of perpetual energy machines, electrical topics- where 99.9% of those commenting have no idea what they are talking about, and latest seems to be either snakes or Comodo dragons eating pretty much any animal you can think of.

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
Facebook - once you look at something related to a particular topic they bombard you with posts on similar topic.

Right now I see tons of perpetual energy machines, electrical topics- where 99.9% of those commenting have no idea what they are talking about, and latest seems to be either snakes or Comodo dragons eating pretty much any animal you can think of.
And the more you X them out, Facebook doubles down on sending you more.

__dan

Youtube never sends me electrical stuff but extensively I may happen on one or two in a year. Somehow the ai brain forgot how to send me female folk singers, popular ones and ones I had never heard of. Autoplay used to work but that was a long time ago.

I've been trying to manually retrain it for what it used to give freely with no provocation. If I just open the main page new it only wants me redpilled.