Fixtures dimming or flickering

strictly technical. I have a system connected to a 200 watt low voltage transformer with multitap voltage of 12 and 15 volts which I use the 15 volt tap due to a longer run and compensating for voltage drop. All lights { 15 } illuminate brightly with no dimming. Between the last two fixtures I have a column post fixture which has a e26 socket and when I screw in the e26 edison 12 volt led type bulb, the light before and after dims and flickers. All the other bulbs prior to the screw in e26 low voltage lamp are Led's using mr16 led bi pin and some are integrated led

g-and-h_electric

Occupation
supervising electrician
Just a "W A G" here..... Is it possible that the E-26 bulb is rated for DC use only? I have a couple of them here sold for RV use, and they are DC only, the manufacturer (by phone call) told me they will not work on AC.

Again, just a guess.

Hope this helps

Howard

PaulMmn

Occupation
EIT - Engineer in Training, Lafayette College
Just a "W A G" here..... Is it possible that the E-26 bulb is rated for DC use only? I have a couple of them here sold for RV use, and they are DC only, the manufacturer (by phone call) told me they will not work on AC.

Again, just a guess.

Hope this helps

Howard
Are they LED?