Florida EC Insurance Co recommendations?

MidwestGulf

Occupation
EC-CGC
Hello everyone. Longtime Midwest (Chicago suburbs/NW Indiana) Electrician-contractor moved to SW Florida 2 years ago, decided to get back to my roots and go for licensing. 20 years and counting, holding Chicago Electrical License, could not get the Endorsement for down here due to Illinois not issuing state licenses and Chicago not being recognized as a jurisdiction they would approve, despite the scope of work, meeting and ususally exceeding what we have down here!!, so i took the Orlando class in September, passed the exam on the 27th, (Thanks John Mills) and was issued license on Oct 1., Note, thats becasue I was preapproved for licensing pending passing the tests after the endorsement hearing, which brought me to the class in September. Now that i have passed and I had a business set up, im looking for recommendations for the required insurance to satisfy the requirements. I started looking towards the digital market with Next insurance, Simply Insurance, and stopped yesterday to ask what anyone in florida has been using, happy not happy with, so i can then get coverage and start to go after some work. appreciate any help and direction navigating this subject. I tried searching forums before posting, so apologies if it was somehow covered and i missed it!!