FR Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

__dan

Banned
Just started wearing these and they are great. They wick sweat, feel cool, and wash without ironing.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/ca...-work-shirt-long-sleeve-for-tall-men~p~7354n/

Sierratradingpost liquidates Carhartt seconds but I've spent over a grand there and can not find any obvious defect. They routinely have stacking discount coupons that stack with the discount for seconds.

Sign up for the email Dealflyer and you'll get an immediate coupon for 30% off. Then you can wait and watch, they routinely have 35% and 40% off coupons for subscribers. Best I've seen is 45% off.

So these shirts are $55. as seconds and $33 with the 40% off coupon. I've also got the Carhattt B01 double front pants for $23 and the heavy cotton trademan shirts for $22. Clip from yesterday's receipt:

Carhartt Flame-Resistant Work Shirt - Long Sleeve (For Tall Men)
7354N-01-L
size: L
each $33.13 Qty.8 $265.04

Carhartt Weathered Canvas Shirt Jacket (For Tall Men)
7248V-04-L
color: MOSS size: L
$27.572$55.14

Also check out their Serengeti sunglasses. Comparable or better than RayBans. The "drivers polarized" glass lense is superb. Try it and you'll never go back to plastic lenses. Closeout pricing and the coupons stack on some models.

Status
Not open for further replies.