Free Video: Mike Holt's Electrical Estimating ?2011 - Disc 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Ruffner

View the one hour video bonus DVD (Disk 4) of the soon to be released 2011 Mike Holt Deluxe Electrical Estimating DVD Package. This bonus video includes the country?s most dynamic electrical trainer Mike Holt, TurboBid's founder Bill Ruffner, electrical contractors Michael Holt Jr. and Brian House discussing the aspects of estimating software.

Mike Holt has made this video available for free in an effort to help the electrical industry. Please use the following link to view the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tj1XKLWXhg

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I had removed a similar thread because it came too close to advertising. It took you to the training video via the web site that also sells other products and services. After an exchange of private messages, I agreed to allow this same video to be made available as a link to the YouTube web site. I have not seen the video, and have no intention to do so, as it does not relate to my job.

I?ll keep this thread open, in case anyone wants to discuss estimating software in general, or the training video in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.