GE TF136020 power feeder breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dequedo

Hi all,

I have a project that needs to feed a new power mini zone from one of old GE MCC. A GE breaker will be installed inside one of the GE MCC cubicle to feed the power minizone and have a capability to trip the breaker from outside of the cubicle. I wish the cubicle is drawout type but it is hinged-door cubicle (50 year old model). I wasn't able to locate and read off the tags however, I got the read-off from one of the existing installed breaker in the MCC. It is GE TF136020 breaker. It will feed 1 ph,7.5KVA Minipower zone (one has combination of built-in transformer & panelboard). The problem is that I can't find any vendor or supplier (Los Angeles Area prefer) to provide the breaker along with its hardware mechanism. It needs to have a shaft or metal linkage and handle to trip the breaker from the outside. If by chances, you guys know where can supply all this (the breaker, shaft,and accessories) give me a link so I can check them out. Thank you

kingpb

Occupation
Engineer, Registered
I would use this opportunity to convince the powers at be, to replace the obsolete equipment.

If that doesn't work, use Google, and type in the product number, you should have no problem finding what you need, albeit reconditioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.