German Electrical Contractor Seeks Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

hausdok

Hi All,

I've received a request for assistance from a German manufacturer/installer of switchgear equipment.

They have a large food processing plant contract coming up in Jacksonville, FL and are presently in the design phase.

They are looking for the name of a commercial contractor in the Jacksonville area who is familiar with commercial and can assist with AHJ issues.

Anyone out there work commercial in the Jacksonville area? If so, please reply to

[Moderator?s Note: I have edited this post to delete the person?s email address. If anyone wishes to contact the poster, then send a Private Message. You can get the email address in a private reply.]

Thanks for your assistance.

ONE TEAM - ONE FIGHT!!!

Mike O'Handley
Your Inspector(tm)
Seattle, WA

[ June 23, 2004, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: charlie b ]

hausdok

Re: German Electrical Contractor Seeks Assistance

Odd,

I thought this was a "professional" board. I don't recall soliciting any political opinions.

OT - OF!!!

M.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
Re: German Electrical Contractor Seeks Assistance

hausdok
You are correct I deleted the inappropiate comments. Its a global economy there is a lot of imports and exports we all have to learn to use and install. IMO, the IEC motor control products are much easier to install and safer, for example they are all thouch safe. However I do not like the IEC contactors.
Soon UL will require all touch safe components in 508 applications (industrial motor control)

Status
Not open for further replies.