God is Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESI

You can do all things with Christ, who strengthens you! Congratulations and may you have many years of safe work ahead of you!

electricmanscott

Not here to push my beliefs on yall...

But I finally passed the Texas Masters exam.

I give all credit to God. He's awesome!!!

This won't go over very well but...seriously? That's what God was up to? Helping you pass a test. Don't you think he has better things to do like helping athletes do amazing things?
Probably had to take some babies lives too, or maybe orphan a few children because he has a plan you know!

Congrats on passing the test anyway. :grin:

hardworkingstiff

This won't go over very well but...seriously? That's what God was up to? Helping you pass a test. Don't you think he has better things to do like helping athletes do amazing things?
Probably had to take some babies lives too, or maybe orphan a few children because he has a plan you know!
It goes over fine with me, my thoughts were it sounded like it was not the 1st time taking the test since "finally" was used in the OP, so I wondered, why didn't he pass it the 1st time, God that is.
Congrats on passing the test anyway. :grin:
I agree, congratulations!

sparky723

It goes over fine with me, my thoughts were it sounded like it was not the 1st time taking the test since "finally" was used in the OP, so I wondered, why didn't he pass it the 1st time, God that is. I agree, congratulations!

I have taken it more than once- yes.

The last time I took it is when I started giving it all over to God and praying that when it's his will, let it be.

Well, a month later and the very next time I took it, it was.

The post by electricmanscott didnt go over well with me, but we all have our own beliefs and I am amazed at how many people dont feel that God could not have had a part in my passing.

I will stay with the forum and continue asking questions as I am learning each and every day. I appreciate everyone on this forum who has sent me PM's to congratulate me and those who have helped me on this long road.

iwire

Staff member
Congratulations on your success, hope you hang around the forum. In general we try to leave religion out of posts as we all have different beliefs.

With that said I am closing this thread before we get into a religious discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.