Great Electrical Engineering Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

gar

Occupation
EE
120123-2208 EST

electrics:

I am putting your site address here http://metechakir.blogspot.com/ so that readers can just click on it without having to copy it to a browser.

Your articles should provide some new insight to the subjects for many of the readers. It does appear that these are translated articles so some interpretation is needed in spots.

It appears you are from Ankara. I have a story on that location.

Many years ago a friend of my wife's was on a BOAC flight from Bombay to London. This was nonstop. However, it was diverted to a landing at Ankara and put in isolation on the far side of the field. There is sat for over 8 hours with no information on why. Then at high speed a car came up to the plane and two women immediately boarded and immediately the plane took off. One was an older woman, and the other young. The young woman came and sat next to my wife's friend. They talked some and the girl said see was a student in an American University. She did not give her name. Later she got up and went into First Class.

In retrospect it was determined that this pair was the Shah of Iran's daughter and sister, being ferreted out of the middle east.

electrics

If you let me know one of the badly translated or whatsoever posts here I will try to fix it.I am not sure if there are...thanks though...

gar

Occupation
EE
120124-0851 EST

electrics:

The web page today is similar to last night but not the same. A quick scan and it looks fairly smooth and much less like a translation. The spots I read this morning did not seem like translations.

electrics

oh thank you, perhaps a few posts might have some little incorrect uses, but in general I havent shared a directly translated article with you my friends. Thanks for your diligence...

Status
Not open for further replies.