Grounding and Bonding Training Material in Spanish?

AlexJ2406

So after searching this website I found some books and dvds for grounding and bonding training. I was trying to find out if Mike Holt had it in Spanish, so i called them and I found out they do not offer it in any other language. I asked if she knew anywhere I could find material like this in Spanish and she said to post the question here.

So does anyone know where I could find Grounding and Bonding Training Material could be books, dvds, webinars, seminars, anything really. This is for some people down in Mexico and Columbia, so if there's a company that can go and give a presentation/seminar or that has any training material over grounding and bonding in those places that would be great.

Thank you guys.

PEDRO ESCOVILLA

i don't know if they do or not, but you could try "cisnero's group" in san antonio, texas. also try "ray holder" electrical seminars in new mexico. good luck

PEDRO ESCOVILLA

check out Soares, also, I've got a Soares, grounding and bonding, published by IAEI. it is excellent! if that ws in spanish, that'd be great

AlexJ2406

Marti, thanks I didnt know that they made those in spanish, i love my uglys i carry it with me every where i will have to recommend that to them.

Pedro, thanks Soares seems promising i will look into it im assuming they should have some material or seminars since IAEI is international.

Thank you for your help guys. i really appreciate it.