Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Too cool for words! :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and to your families.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Roger

john m. caloggero

Let us all be thankful to be living in this great country, even though it is not perfect, it is a place where you can be sucessful if you put out the effort. Where freedon is gaurenteed, but remember, it sometimes comes with a high price, the lives of our service members. We pray for their safe return.

pierre

My daughter wants to take leftovers back to college with her. I went to the store this morning, and they were selling the "leftover" fresh turkeys for $4.00 :D , it really makes her mad ;)

This post brings up a interesting question I was thinking today. Where do we post stuff that are not a real on topic? Are we limited on what we can share? For example I wanted to post this but with no General area or a off-topic I was at a loss. Guess spend to much time thinking about stuff :p

Anyways link wanted to post, I bet this took some wiring, do you think he is/or had help of a electrician?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8290192083117426204&pr=goog-sl

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

Originally posted by gvmv:Where do we post stuff that are not a real on topic? Are we limited on what we can share?
The only limits are no advertising and nothing offensive. If you have a question or something to share that does not fit any specific topic area, put it wherever you like. But the NEC topic area seems to get most of the miscellaneous stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.