Hello from Nashville, and a Quick TN CE question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

galacon

Hey Gang, finally got around to joining, hope I can contribute!

I have been asked to sit for the TN CE exam for my firm as qualifying agent due to our QA deciding to seek other oppos- I have zero problems with passing the NFPA70 and 70E portions, but I was wondering if anyone can shed some insight on what type of questions I can expect as regards the IBC2006 and OSHA portions?

It appears from the outline there could be as many as 11 questions pertaining to this material, and I like to be prepared ;-)

Thanks in advance!!

Glenn

Gregg Harris

Occupation
Electrical,HVAC, Technical Trainer
Hey Gang, finally got around to joining, hope I can contribute!

I have been asked to sit for the TN CE exam for my firm as qualifying agent due to our QA deciding to seek other oppos- I have zero problems with passing the NFPA70 and 70E portions, but I was wondering if anyone can shed some insight on what type of questions I can expect as regards the IBC2006 and OSHA portions?

It appears from the outline there could be as many as 11 questions pertaining to this material, and I like to be prepared ;-)

Thanks in advance!!

Glenn

IBC will lean towards lighting requirements for general, emergency, and egress. Types of wiring depending on structure type,fire and smoke detector.

penetration of fire assembly with wiring or conduit.

OSHA will shadow NFPA 70 E

Status
Not open for further replies.