Hotel Riser Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on a 6 story hotel to dorm room conversion. Need to see if panelboards are available with feed thru lugs (between floors) and sub feed lugs for additional circuits needed on same floor?

BJ Conner

See Catalogues.

See Catalogues.

"Need to see if panelboards are available ...."
Tray a SquareD, GE etc catalog.
The first panel gets the MCB, That means no main on floors 2-6?? Don sound good to me.:confused:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Working on a 6 story hotel to dorm room conversion. Need to see if panelboards are available with feed thru lugs (between floors) and sub feed lugs for additional circuits needed on same floor?

I know that Cutler Hammer, Seimens, & GE have feed thru panels at least for single phase, not sure about 3 phase.

The panels are 208 volt, 3-phase. It is basically a feed through panel between floors with the main on the first. I need additional panels on each floor in the electrical room and don't want to add breakers to feed these panels. Looked at the riser panel but it looks to be single phase only.

augie47

Staff member
Occupation
State Electrical Inspector (Retired)
The panels are 208 volt, 3-phase. It is basically a feed through panel between floors with the main on the first. I need additional panels on each floor in the electrical room and don't want to add breakers to feed these panels. Looked at the riser panel but it looks to be single phase only.
They are available in a variety of amperages, phases and voltages.

Status
Not open for further replies.