How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highendtron

We charge different rates for residential jobs vs. commercial jobs...above ground is just a standard res rate or job contract bid. Better define who supplies what parts, ie., pumps, lights, plugs...

Jim W in Tampa

Probably a 1 man job half a day. Now figure in how busy you are and what is too much for your area. A good pool company might be a nice check worth knowing. Big question is to look at panel first to see if you have room for it and still be within load calc. If new to pools don't plan on much profit on first few. Read 680 atleast 10 times first. Pools are a real pain and could cause you many overlooked problems. They are a pain.

Buck Parrish

the pool is 24 foot round above ground. about 60feet from the house

Trenching will be the biggest part of the job. You might need to install a 4x4 to mount your outlet on.
You'll need to leave the trench open for the inspector. Extra trip
You can fax the city for your permit, that's easy.
Have the city mark the under ground utilities ?

$600. +
trencher. $125.00
permit $ 75.

Jim W in Tampa

Trenching will be the biggest part of the job. You might need to install a 4x4 to mount your outlet on.
You'll need to leave the trench open for the inspector. Extra trip
You can fax the city for your permit, that's easy.
Have the city mark the under ground utilities ?

$600. +
trencher. $125.00
permit $ 75.

Why assume trencher? This might be easy digging 20 feet or less. I did many for a EC in high end homes. Was given helper and no rush on hours as long as it passed and looked great. I was only guy they let touch pools. Never did any digging, Easy day for JIM

emahler

the last straight forward installation like that I personally did was about 10 yrs ago...and it was about $1400....included was trenching, installing the 4x4, a new circuit w/ gfci protection, a convenience outlet and a time clock for the pool...and i didn't think it was enough:D

Status
Not open for further replies.