HVACR Version of Mike Holt

Status
Not open for further replies.

deetsay00

I am a general contractor and I currently have a contract that requires that I create Design|Build estimates utilizing RS means with little to no information from the end user and a tough client who typically sides with against the contractor. I have found that the tools on this forum and the books and information provided to be extremely helpful and on countless occasions has saved my company money. I am looking for this same type of information but for HVACR scopes. Does anyone know of not necessarily a comparable but of somewhat equal site to this one for HVACR work? Any help would be appreciated

Gregg Harris

Occupation
Electrical,HVAC, Technical Trainer
I am a general contractor and I currently have a contract that requires that I create Design|Build estimates utilizing RS means with little to no information from the end user and a tough client who typically sides with against the contractor. I have found that the tools on this forum and the books and information provided to be extremely helpful and on countless occasions has saved my company money. I am looking for this same type of information but for HVACR scopes. Does anyone know of not necessarily a comparable but of somewhat equal site to this one for HVACR work? Any help would be appreciated

HVACTALK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.