IEC electric expo in ATL; anyone going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbfan74

brantmacga said:
Supply house had free passes for the floor on oct 30 & 31; anyone else in the area going to go?

I haven't heard anything about it. I will have to ask my supply house.
Are you going? I would like to meet some of the guys from this forum that are close to me.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
peter d said:
Looks like you'll be representing the MH forum all by yourself Brant.

i guess i'll just keep all these "MH Code Forum Superstar" t-shirts I had made to myself. I was going to surprise anyone who wanted to go with their very own. Looks like I'm the only one in the cool club.

peter d

brantmacga said:
i guess i'll just keep all these "MH Code Forum Superstar" t-shirts I had made to myself. I was going to surprise anyone who wanted to go with their very own. Looks like I'm the only one in the cool club.

Can you spare one of those shirts for me anyway?

dnem

IEC has a very small presence in the Cleveland/Akron Ohio area but I understand that they are pretty big and well organized in other parts of the country.

jrannis

You are lucky. They, along with the Latin Builders, really gutted our licensing laws here in Florida. They had run of the place before hurricane Andrew. If it wasnt for the strict building codes now maintained and fought for in Miami-Dade county, it would look like Calcutta around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.