I'm Going To Let My Licenses Lapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanici

Occupation
Old Retired Master/Journeyman Electrician
I was working at a sawmill troubleshooting some equipment. I opened the panel and a schematic of the controls had been hand drawn and left in the cabinet. AS I looked closer, they were signed and dated, and the handwriting looked familiar. I realized they were drawn by my father over 35 years before this incident when he had installed the equipment.

What a coincidence. Did he sign his work?

Where I worked before retiring, I used to do a lot of custom motor control wiring. I always made sure that I pasted a hand drawn wiring diagram/schematic inside the cabinet doors. Sometimes I even had them laminated in plastic so the dampness wouldn't get at them. I never signed them though.

mcclary's electrical

What a coincidence. Did he sign his work?

Where I worked before retiring, I used to do a lot of custom motor control wiring. I always made sure that I pasted a hand drawn wiring diagram/schematic inside the cabinet doors. Sometimes I even had them laminated in plastic so the dampness wouldn't get at them. I never signed them though.

Yes, it was signed and dated. I took a picture of it and showed it to him. He got a kick out of that. It was pasted to the door of the cabinet.

wawireguy

I had a CDL for about ten years and hadn't driven anything requiring one for about the same amount of time. I decided to finaly get rid of it. Haven't looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.