Indoor golf simulator ceiling lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

nizak

Is ceiling lighting generally required in addition to the "package" lighting that comes with the simulator?

Its a large room 24'x30' that will be split with one side simulator and one side"man cave"

There is no separation, only a sliding curtain that's 10' high. Ceilings are 13'

I'm suggesting an equally spaced layout of recessed lights, switched separately.

With no ceiling lighting in the simulator area, I'm afraid the overall room space will be dark .

Anybody with experience setting something like this up?

Thanks

James L

Occupation
Electrician
I would think you're right.

I don't have any experience with a ceiling that low, but I set up lighting in a warehouse that had 6 simulators. 22ft ceilings and we lit the entire place as though it was just a warehouse.

Not sure what kind of lighting your simulator has, but if you Google "indoor golf simulator lighting" and look at images, you can see quite a few garages and otherwise lower ceiling designs.

Imho, the best ldesigns have recessed lighting in the ceiling. Especially if your simulator only has a couple of spot lights

nizak

I would think you're right.

I don't have any experience with a ceiling that low, but I set up lighting in a warehouse that had 6 simulators. 22ft ceilings and we lit the entire place as though it was just a warehouse.

Not sure what kind of lighting your simulator has, but if you Google "indoor golf simulator lighting" and look at images, you can see quite a few garages and otherwise lower ceiling designs.

Imho, the best ldesigns have recessed lighting in the ceiling. Especially if your simulator only has a couple of spot lights

Status
Not open for further replies.