Industrial ceiling fan installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky 134

Not sure what happened to my first post regarding this. Has anyone installed a 16' ceiling fan in a warehouse ?

Trying to get an idea as to the amount of labor to assemble the fan.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
sparky 134 said:
Not sure what happened to my first post regarding this. Has anyone installed a 16' ceiling fan in a warehouse ?

I have not but the local Univ. has one that is very large. The boys said that it took 4 guys to install it. I am not sure what that entailed or how long it took. It is a big and very heavy unit.

Jhaney

I installed one made by Big-Ass fans (actual name if I remember correctly). It took 4 guys (2 days) to put it together and mount it and another day to run the conduit and cables. We wern't running flat out but we stayed steady. This was the largest fan I've ever installed 480v 3-phase vf drive.

zog

sparky 134 said:

We installed a 24" Big Ass Fan (Dont block me, thats the real name) in our shop, took us (2 guys) about 4 hours to assemble, and 2 hours to mount VFD and run power to it.

www.bigassfans.com

quogueelectric

sparky 134 said:

Does the building say Sicorski on the front??

quogueelectric

sparky 134 said:

Home Depot has a 10 minute fan just see if they have one 16' big.

Status
Not open for further replies.