Inground Swimming Pool - Wet niche

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKEFLYBOY

Bonded the Hayward pvc plastic niche with # 6 copper which attaches all around the thermoplastic pool to all metal parts, i.e. ladder, pump, heater, pool copping. This #6 is on the outside of niche and pool connected to a copper lug which goes through the niche (molded into unit). Looking at the inside of the niche the Copper lug is molded through the unit and has then a copper strip going to a screw receiver. The sealed light will fit into the niche and with a screw. This screw attaches the sealed light unit to the wet niche thus bonding all together. I have PVC conduit go from the outside(pool) of the Wet niche up to the Light Junction BOX. The Light has a 25 foot cord with White, Green and Black wires inside. The cord goes into the niche from inside the pool, up inside the conduit and clamps inside the Junction Box. The wires are connected to White, green and black from the power supply which is has a ground fault interupter 15amp, I used 12ga stranded wire. A switch is added. Sounds like I've completed this task - any comments, advice did I do it all OK????.

charlie

Re: Inground Swimming Pool - Wet niche

This NEC? Forum is for those in the electrical and related industries. Questions of a "How-To" nature by persons not involved in the electrical industry will be removed without notice.

This sounds like a DIY question and you have not left the ability to respond through a PM available to me. If I am mistaken, please send me a PM and open yours up for a reply. I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.