installing raceway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAC702

Wikipedia says the Photonic Laser Thruster (PLT) was invented and developed ... for use in nanometer precision spacecraft formation under a NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts (NIAC) grant in 2006.

I say let them install all the raceway they want.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
I found the answer!
Patent Law Treaty
Pearson Language Tests
Photonic Laser Thruster
Stock symbol for Plantronics
Platelets, a component of blood
Power line communication also power line telecommunications
Power line transient
Preferential looking technique
Programming language theory, in computer science
PLT Scheme, a programming language

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P." - Robin Williams as Adrian Cronauer in Good Morning Viet Nam[/FONT]

MAC702

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P." - Robin Williams as Adrian Cronauer in Good Morning Viet Nam[/FONT]

"You carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with a Gnab silencer. That's KGB. You prefer an H&K over an A.K. Your surveillance technique is NSA. Your ID is CIA. You received your Ph.D. at NYU. Traded in your GTO for a BMV. You listen to CDs by R.E.M. and STP. And you'd like to see J.F.K. in his BVDs, getting down with O.P.P..." - Dick Steele, Agent WD-40, Spy Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.