inventory management software

Status
Not open for further replies.

horrorsix

Can anyone recommend a good inventory management software program? I'm not interested in a full service business program just one to track inventory. We're a small company with 10 employees.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Can anyone recommend a good inventory management software program? I'm not interested in a full service business program just one to track inventory. We're a small company with 10 employees.

If you bill your materials, you can use Quickbooks to track your inventory and automatically create PO's for re-ordering. The on-line version is $40/mo or you can buy one time for $300. The on-line version includes a bunch of features like downloading bank statements and access for 5 people. If you're large enough to run 10 employees, this should be easy. And you get to run the rest of your business as a bonus! :D

horrorsix

Thank you. I guess I should have been a little more specific. I already use Quickbooks for my company but I'm looking for a bar code scanning type software that is cloud based or networked where my employees can scan materials in the field with their phone or other scanning device to keep track on materials used. It'll will also keep track of materials in our warehouse.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Thank you. I guess I should have been a little more specific. I already use Quickbooks for my company but I'm looking for a bar code scanning type software that is cloud based or networked where my employees can scan materials in the field with their phone or other scanning device to keep track on materials used. It'll will also keep track of materials in our warehouse.

Here's a brief review of four Quickbook compatible products. I don't have any personal experience with any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.