Is AET still in business

Status
Not open for further replies.

69gp

Hi,

I am doing an inspection on a project that has Rayport B racking by Applied Energy Technologies (AET). I have a couple of questions on the way the racking is bonded. I have called the phone number but it appears to be disconnected, emails are getting kicked back and the web site appears to be taken down. Does anyone know if AET has closed up or have they been bought out. If they are around can you provide contact info.

thanks

Besoeker

Hi,

I am doing an inspection on a project that has Rayport B racking by Applied Energy Technologies (AET). I have a couple of questions on the way the racking is bonded. I have called the phone number but it appears to be disconnected, emails are getting kicked back and the web site appears to be taken down. Does anyone know if AET has closed up or have they been bought out. If they are around can you provide contact info.

thanks

This any help?

https://www.altenergymag.com/company_directory/applied-energy-technologies-aet/1501

pv_n00b

I think they are gone. They have not posted anything to their facebook page since mid 2016, their webpage is gone, and as you said all the contact info does not work. There are a couple of employees listed on LinkedIn if you want to try to contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.