Is there a cost efficient sloped can trim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I roughed in several Juno IC926 cans (the 2/12 to 6/12 pitch), and I've been looking for trims. They seem very expensive for what they are! Is there another brand name that I could be shopping for regarding the trims, and would the fit and quality be good? Thanks

John120/240

Some times Juno and Halo are interchangeable. I have no experience with interchanging slope cans. Halo 300P donut trims will fit Juno cans. Some of the 6" baffle trims work both ways also.
If the customer has a home that required slope cans they can afford the correct trim

kwired

Electron manager
Some times Juno and Halo are interchangeable. I have no experience with interchanging slope cans. Halo 300P donut trims will fit Juno cans. Some of the 6" baffle trims work both ways also.
If the customer has a home that required slope cans they can afford the correct trim

Can afford and willing to spend are not the same thing:happyyes:

kwired

Electron manager
Just installed some Lyteolier slopes. The 6" were reasonable, about $20 for the housing and $47 for the trim. For some reason the 5" housings about the same but trims were like $170.

Did you have a completed price upfront, or did you install the cans and find out the trim cost later on?:eek:

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
Juno are usually a oval cut in the ceiling. Halo is round. Generally not interchange. I don't know who the interchange is. I think you are stuck. Maybe lightoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.