Just got LLE want to start a business what now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wmc129

Occupation
Electrician
Hey i juat passed lle in tenn sent to state for cert wanting to open a buisness looking for a lil direction as far as insurance n llc ready grab a truck n go. Just makings sure i put the horse before the cart. I can pull permits county in knoxville i can apply for license to work in the city.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Talk to an agent on getting liability insurance at the least. If and when you fall thru someone's ceiling onto an antique lamp etc you will want to be covered.

Just an aside, I had an aunt who had a $35,000 lamp....

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Hey i juat passed lle in tenn sent to state for cert wanting to open a buisness looking for a lil direction as far as insurance n llc ready grab a truck n go. Just makings sure i put the horse before the cart. I can pull permits county in knoxville i can apply for license to work in the city.
What's your training and experience?

Wmc129

Occupation
Electrician
Your hourly rate. You need to charge 3x what you pay yourself. At least that's what they told me in the old days.
I worked in las vegas for a little bit err with inflation kinda crappy situation how much more can you charge ya id start out atleast 100 hr just for demand should be more if you just plan to scale and grow i would say kinda like fine line fill the books then ez rates up.

Status
Not open for further replies.