Lightech LET 303-12 replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Open Neutral

Occupation
Engineer
Have a case with several Lightech 303-12 300 watt dimming supplies driven by Leviton Vizia dimmers.

The 303-12's have gone to switcher heaven, and invited the dimmers along.

Lightech was bought up by GE Lighting whose web site is thus far stonewalling my queries <http://www.gelighting.com/LightingWeb/na/images/68068_Lightech_Brochure_tcm201-23130.pdf>

Any suggested replacements? Unlike most switchers, the output V should track the input.

And the VZE 04 Vizia's are discontinued, but the smart guy at Leviton Tech Line suggested replacements. [It's so nice to talk to a supplier contact with real clue...]

Open Neutral

Occupation
Engineer
20 watt halogen -->LED

20 watt halogen -->LED

The Lightech drive 20 halogen lamps in "shadowboxes". [They look to me like upscale milk cartons stacked 4Wx5H, but what do I know?] One issue is they run hot; the 23*20W= 460 watts + the power supply losses. There's no airflow to speak of....

Each is recessed into a hole in the top surface of the box. The customer would like to explore replacing them with LED's. I'm seeking names of suppliers of such LED fixtures. I know lots of {mostly worthless} things but diddly about fixture providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.