Lighting Control Panel and P.Packs controlling the same circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcosgue

Occupation
Electrician
Hi Forum, I try to understand this design of lighting control. There's LCP controlling 2 lightint circuits with different relays-zones in the same room but the same circuits have associated to P.Packs with 0-10V as well. My questions are,
1. Are necessary theses PP in the circuits if the lights are controlling through the LCP, which are the function the PP in this design?
2. The output 0-10V coming for the LCP or the PPacks?
I already installed the LCP and the lights are working but I'm thinking how to wiring the PPack in this scenario to accomplish with the design.
The switches are going to be LV with cat-5 cables.
The lighting control system is implemented by AcuityBrands components.
If someone can help to understand this is very appreciate, thanks in advance.

hbiss

EC, Westchester, New York NEC: 2014
Occupation
EC
So, from what I can understand, you have two lighting circuits in the same room individually controlled by a lighting control panel?

No idea what a PPack is.

I have no idea what the "design" is. In other words, how are the lights supposed to operate and how are they supposed to be able to be dimmed. We need a logic diagram here.

-Hal

marcosgue

Occupation
Electrician
Yes sir, I've two lighting circuits each with three row of lights and each row independently controlling from the LCP, beside that the project call for one P. Packs for each row.
The owner wants to operate each row of lights with different switch and there's not wiring diagram, I've been installed LCP and P.Packs in different circuits but never this type of combination LCP-P.Packs in the same circuit before
Hall, this's the circuit that I figure it out 20221214_135049_725397_SP-6503.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.