Looking for a cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceb58

I am looking for a SG switch cover. The one I am looking for has ears on ether side of the switch with a hole for ether locking the switch in the on position or if turned over locked in the off position. Have seen them installed before but they we old don't know if they are still made.

hurk27

I am looking for a SG switch cover. The one I am looking for has ears on ether side of the switch with a hole for ether locking the switch in the on position or if turned over locked in the off position. Have seen them installed before but they we old don't know if they are still made.

We used to use the single gain and double gain WP covers that had the place for a small lock just painted then to match the decor, they were metal.

Maybe something you could search for?

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Curtis, I have a bag of SQ D "Handle Guards" in my office, (they are the same as Smart posted) if you run over to the house tonight I'll take a few home for you to pick up. ;)

Roger

ceb58

Curtis, I have a bag of SQ D "Handle Guards" in my office, (they are the same as Smart posted) if you run over to the house tonight I'll take a few home for you to pick up. ;)

Roger

Thanks for the offer it is much appreciated. But the 5hr run over and the 5hr run back is just a little too much:D Tell Pam we said hi:bye: If we dont talk before, you guys have a Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.