Looking for a good data logger

joshn

New User
Occupation
Self-employed
Hi. Does anyone know of a good data logger I can purchase at a reasonable price? I will be measuring 3 phase voltage and current. Will also need to be able to pull the data and be able to see min, max, and rms. I'm currently looking at some I've found on both Control Solutions Loggers and LogTag but I'm new at this and don't know if any of those will work, as they seem more directed at temperature vs current / electrical.

What are the best models you're using?

Thanks in advance!

Hi. Does anyone know of a good data logger I can purchase at a reasonable price? I will be measuring 3 phase voltage and current. Will also need to be able to pull the data and be able to see min, max, and rms. I'm currently looking at some I've found on both Control Solutions Loggers and LogTag but I'm new at this and don't know if any of those will work, as they seem more directed at temperature vs current / electrical.

What are the best models you're using?

Thanks in advance!
Loggers are quite expensive. I think probably the cheapest way to get into one is get an EKM setup. ITs not as user friendly to set up, but is very affordable at $500-$600 and will measure demand.

junkhound

Occupation
EE, power electronics specialty
I simply use a computer connected Hantek scope that I've used for audio work. Just a real slow sample rate, whatever you need.
Hantek also makes data logger IIRC. 1 to 2 benji range