Looking to pick up some design work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJRobinson

Hello,

I've been looking to pick up some pv design work, I currently do work for a few contractors but can add some more.

Any thoughts on a good place to pick up extra projects (1099) ?

Thanks,

Mike

(Admin: feel free to delete if you construe this as advertising, I understand, but am looking for the correct place to search)

pv_n00b

Occupation
Professional Electrical Engineer
The competition for this work is pretty packed. There are a lot of design companies that offer cheap plan sets and quick turnaround. If you don't want to compete with them advertising on the internet then I suggest you make personal contacts with as many local solar contractors as possible.

Paco Solar

Member, NABCEP Installer
Occupation
Solar Engineer (PE)
Hello,

I've been looking to pick up some pv design work, I currently do work for a few contractors but can add some more.

Any thoughts on a good place to pick up extra projects (1099) ?

Thanks,

Mike

(Admin: feel free to delete if you construe this as advertising, I understand, but am looking for the correct place to search)
Mike, Please contact me by PM
Admin: please advise if there is a more appropriate way for me to contact this member directly...I did not see any other way... thank you... Paco

Last edited by a moderator:

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Welcome to the forum Paco, I removed your personal info, you should be able to send a direct message to the OP but you might have to make another post or two first.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
At the top of the page you should see an envelope icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.