Low Cost Day-Lighting Controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester05

I am looking for a low cost method to dim (0-10v) at least one zone of fixtures and possibly control mechanical shades. The facility is an ambulatory care facility so the controls would need to be of reasonable quality, with hopefully a decent ball-park'd price.

TNBaer

I am looking for a low cost method to dim (0-10v) at least one zone of fixtures and possibly control mechanical shades. The facility is an ambulatory care facility so the controls would need to be of reasonable quality, with hopefully a decent ball-park'd price.

What style of fixtures are you dimming?

You could try LC&D ( www.lightingcontrols.com ). They have a number of solutions. Can't help you with the price, though. I've used their stuff on a couple of jobs where it was spec'd in the past, and it's always been of good quality and easy set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.