Mail Order Breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tthh

Occupation
Retired Engineer
Where should I go?

Need some Siemens CT2 quad breakers. None locally and even HD and Lowes aren't able to order Q22020CT2.

I see a couple sellers in Amazon (Riversidebreaker), but normally I won't buy something like this on Amazon unless shipped and sold by Amazon.

On the net, I see Superbreakers.com, Simplybreakers.com, Coasttocoastbreaker.com and some others.

Basically want to avoid getting a counterfeit or used or refurbished breaker.

tthh

Occupation
Retired Engineer
Siemens has an official Amazon store.
Yes, I've been there, but I'm not totally sure how that works. I'm thinking it isn't coming from Siemens directly. When I go there and input Q22020CT2 and Q21515CT2, I get sellers RiversideBreakers and RES,LLC as sellers.

letgomywago

Occupation
residential electrician
Yes, I've been there, but I'm not totally sure how that works. I'm thinking it isn't coming from Siemens directly. When I go there and input Q22020CT2 and Q21515CT2, I get sellers RiversideBreakers and RES,LLC as sellers.
You click the page specificly and it's just like square Ds page. Don't select the other prices under it where is says "new and used from $xx.xx to $xxx.xx" that's where the other sellers are on amazon.

suemarkp

Occupation
Retired Engineer
I used coasttocoastbreaker.com (they used to be pacific coast breaker) and was happy. Bought all my AFCI's for $15 less than the big box store. Was factory new packaging. Looks like the amazon price is about $4 less than coast to coast. Both have free shipping, but amazon's is probably quicker. Amazon is tough to beat if you know what you're getting.

jaggedben

Occupation
Solar and Energy Storage Installer
For that particular breaker if you order through Amazon or Home Depot I'm fairly certain you're getting it drop-shipped from Siemens.

Coast to Coast and Electrical.com (used to be Widespread Sales) are also both fine. Coast to Coast ships much faster lately.

There is regional place here (Bay Power) that is okay for harder to find items. Ask around locally, there may he someone in your area.

Status
Not open for further replies.