Manta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramsy

Roger Ruhle dba NoFixNoPay
Occupation
Service Electrician 2020 NEC
I subscribe to one of Manta's Newsletters, and have been a network member for several years. Also have a free listing on Google maps.
When asked, most clients who found me online just say, "I found you on the internet." They don't usually know the difference between Google, Yahoo, or other source, and its a long pause if pressed, its all the same internet to them.

The only thing I'm sure about, is hanging up on scammers that ring my phone, throwing junk mail/flyers/door hangers straight in the trash, and deleting any spam that gets through. If I'm in the market for a product or service "Consumer Reports" is my first source. If the junk thrown at me got any time of day, I'd have no business, and nothing left but monthly bills & BS.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
I subscribe to one of Manta's Newsletters, and have been a network member for several years. Also have a free listing on Google maps.
When asked, most clients who found me online just say, "I found you on the internet." They don't usually know the difference between Google, Yahoo, or other source, and its a long pause if pressed, its all the same internet to them.

The only thing I'm sure about, is hanging up on scammers that ring my phone, throwing junk mail/flyers/door hangers straight in the trash, and deleting any spam that gets through. If I'm in the market for a product or service "Consumer Reports" is my first source. If the junk thrown at me got any time of day, I'd have no business, and nothing left but monthly bills & BS.

I must say that i really enjoy(When i have a few minutes) letting "Spammers " go through their whole sales pitch up to the point that they want your credit card info then ruffling the phone to make it sound like static and pressing the red button...:lol::rotflmao::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.