Master Exam Prep Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I am in the beginning stages of going for my masters license in Florida... A couple of years back when I was going for my journeymans license, I remember someone in my class (who was reviewing the j-man class) that was going for his masters and he said he had hired some sort of person or agency that helps do all of the legwork involved with the huge amount of paperwork that comes along with the masters application. Has anyone heard of this and if so could you point me in the right direction. Also, anyone know of any good LIVE - Not online, prep classes in the fort lauderdale area??

bphgravity

My suggestion is to join an organization or association of electrical professionals such as the ECF, IAEI, NECA, IEC, etc. Network with fellow contractors and find out how they obtained their licenses and get suggestions and tips.

If all else fails, perform a google search, there are many in the state:

http://www.licensesetc.com/

hardlabor4u

For everything you will need after passing the test(s) contact "Contractors Licensing & Consulting Services". Google them, they were great in helping me especially being from out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.