Senior Member
So if you had a job that allowed MC but spec says have to run conduit out of panel to first box( usually guys run a 20’ HR from panel to box) and you had the panel about 80’ away from this area and you had to run separate neutrals would you run separate 12/2 from leach receptacle to near panel or would you run conduit from panel to the area of these receptacles with all the circuits in one pipe run mc up from recept. to box?



Senior Member
Understand but we can run MC directly into panel so we have to splice( transition from EMT to MC) no matter what.
What? just said in the OP that the spec required you to run EMT out of the panel....

once contradict yourself in a matter of three posts