Medium Voltage Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

raider1

Staff member
I have been asked by the Tech College that I work for to put together a training course for medium voltage systems. This course is going to be geared toward a specific client that has their own sub-station. I would appreciate any help with suggestions for reference material or other training material that I could use to augment this course.

Chris

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
I have been asked by the Tech College that I work for to put together a training course for medium voltage systems. This course is going to be geared toward a specific client that has their own sub-station. I would appreciate any help with suggestions for reference material or other training material that I could use to augment this course.

Chris

Heres a link for medium voltage training i hope it helps:)

http://www.kilowattclassroom.com/MVS13.htm

zog

Chris

This is what I used to do, put in over 1,000 hours of courseware development and each class was custom for the specific location, that took another 80 hours or so to customize.Did this for Automotive plants, steel mills, colleges, etc. There are some excellent companies that still so this for a fraction of the cost of developing your own. PM me if you want some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.