Mike Holts clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krim

electricguy61 said:
Anyone else notice the time is off on this website by about 15 minutes?

Yea I had noticed. I've written the webmaster (Sean) about that issue and the fact that there isn't a link in the 'Quick Links' that will take you to mikeholt.com.
There was another issue that I wrote to him about that I can't recall right now,
I'll have to look at the message again in my 'sent' folder later.
Carl

I checked , the third issue was the fact that the forum calendar is over a year old .
... It still shows as December 2006 !

Last edited:

LarryFine

Master Electrician Electric Contractor Richmond VA
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Where does one go to see the clock? :-?

Never mind: post and then look at the time of the post.

Krim

bphgravity said:
This gives Moderators 10 minutes to delete posts without anyone knowing about it....

.......JUST KIDDING!

You'd better be carefull .... or the other mods may form a "Mods Squad" and come after you for giving up the secrets . :D
Carl :smile:

e57

electricguy61 said:
Anyone else notice the time is off on this website by about 15 minutes?
It's to get you moving - rather than hanging out all day on the 'puter. :grin:

FYI I keep my bedroom clock 15 minutes fast - for some reason I never think about it being the exact same time when I'm having coffee in the morning... ;)

Krim

e57 said:
FYI I keep my bedroom clock 15 minutes fast - for some reason I never think about it being the exact same time when I'm having coffee in the morning... ;)

My wife does that too and it still doesn't get her up any earlier ... she knows she has 15 more minutes .... Kinda defeats the purpose I'd say . :confused:
Carl :)

OK, my wife reminded me that this isn't totally true . So please disregard .
Carl

Last edited:
Krim said:
My wife does that too and it still doesn't get her up any earlier ... she knows she has 15 more minutes .... Kinda defeats the purpose I'd say . :confused:

Must be something about Wives...mine has been doing that since I met her. I never understood it, especially since she does not get up without my help in the morning anyway.

iwire

Staff member
You guys must have better things to worry about then the fact the clock and calender are slow.

Heres another, why do we have a total of 13 "emoticon' choices that result in only 7 actual differences?

We have two ;) , :grin: , :smile: , :-? , :roll:, :cool:

georgestolz said:
Like I need 10 minutes - yeah, right... :D

Good point....:grin:

Edit spelling

Last edited:

sguinn

iwire said:
You guys must have better things to worry about then the fact the clock and calender is slow.

Heres another, why do we have a total of 13 "emoticons' choices that result in only 7 actual deferences?

I've wondered about that too but was afraid to ask.;) :grin: :smile: :-? :roll: :mad: :cool:

Krim

ItsHot said:
Its 5 o'clock somewhere!

It's also Friday ! :grin:

By the way everyone, Sean emailed me and said that he has brought the calendar
up to date, January 2008, and he will have the time adjusted in a few more days
for us. I think we should all tell him ... " Thanks Sean ! " .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.