Mobile Home pedestal supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mule

Anybody know of a reasonable supplier of 100amp Mobile Home meter pedestals? Got a tight customer, that claims he can buy 100amp pedestals for just under $300......Ive seen them on ebay once and a while for that price, but my supplier is more like $375

Ahh Mr. HeeHaw.,,

{ please excuse my sense of humor sorry about that }

Mule,

I don't think many company can make the meter pedsteal like you describing for that amout of cost.

I will wait for MDshunk's comment on this part I think he will agree with me with this one.

Merci,Marc

Mule

Ahh Mr. HeeHaw.,,

{ please excuse my sense of humor sorry about that }

Mule,

I don't think many company can make the meter pedsteal like you describing for that amout of cost.

I will wait for MDshunk's comment on this part I think he will agree with me with this one.

Merci,Marc

No problem on the HeeHaw.:D.....Im thinking that the guy might have purchased them for that some time back, but not now....I think my supplier is competetive....

Mule

Tell ya one thing the last time I brought 100 amp moble home pedstail that was little over a year ago it was a shy over 410 bucks.

Nothing fancy on this dangbat thing just a common run of mill set up.

Merci,Marc

You are good, I checked my quote, and I was in error...$410 on the nose, for the 100amp...I have priced many different arrangements lately, some without meter bases, some with RV plugs, some with 200amp...bla bla

But back to the story, there's no way he can get it for $300....However Ive seen Bootleg square D panel's for WAY cheapier than suppliers....I think I'll just tell him take it or leave it....

480sparky

You are good, I checked my quote, and I was in error...$410 on the nose, for the 100amp...I have priced many different arrangements lately, some without meter bases, some with RV plugs, some with 200amp...bla bla

But back to the story, there's no way he can get it for $300....However Ive seen Bootleg square D panel's for WAY cheapier than suppliers....I think I'll just tell him take it or leave it....

It may not be Square D. Milbank makes a lot of that stuff.

480sparky

What is a mobile home pedestal?

Ed

Mobile homes typically plug in, with a 50a cord like an electric range.

elect_srvce_ped_rv_metr_01.jpg

200ampsingle5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.