Mobile Invoicing (Invoices2go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerplay

Anyone use the Iphone App for Invoicing? It seems they are forcing more cost and storing everything on Icloud.... seems a little too open and unsecure like to me... Anybody using a good reliable Invoicing Program that works on an Iphone, perhaps ties in with an Accounting Program too?

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
Anyone use the Iphone App for Invoicing? It seems they are forcing more cost and storing everything on Icloud.... seems a little too open and unsecure like to me... Anybody using a good reliable Invoicing Program that works on an Iphone, perhaps ties in with an Accounting Program too?

I use Invoice2Go. I don't have an iphone, mine is Android but I know it also works on iphone or ipad.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist

I use quick books online for my invoicing and quickbooks credit card processing and really like it.

Also I use numreceipt. I scan all of my receipts, categorize them and at the end of the year print a detailed report and email a PDF to my accountant.

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~

i've been using it for a while now.... four years or so....
i'm not all that concerned about the security... i invoice off it,
so the most someone could get from it was my bills to customers.
no credit card info is there. no financial transaction information.

it also leaves me with every invoice i've sent with a copy in my
outgoing email, so if it dies, i can pull off the invoices i've sent
for tax purposes.

accounts receivable i take a screen shot of so that i can recreate it
if necessary....

they are offering more services, some of which i use, most i don't.
i use the statements to go module is about it. the cloud service is
$150 a year now. $150 a year for accounting isn't much.

everything i purchase i flag and track on mint. between the two
of them, i can find out my taxable in about ten minutes, for figuring
my quarterlies and my year end tax liability.

my biggest complaint about invoices2go is they keep hitting me with a
pop up window, asking me to review them, over and over.

so i've started saying it is a good service except for the incessant nag messages
for reviews, and based on that, i can't recommend it.

they never read the reviews, 'cause they don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.