Motor termonolgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector

LRYA-Locked Rotor Y Amps, LRDA-Locked Rotor Delta Amps. OLTA is for the ovlerloads. I think they state Y and Delta values as it is pretty common to use Y/delta starting for centrifugal chillers.

Last edited:

Besoeker

You engineers with the sharp eye for detail. I didn't notice the typo until you pointed it out.
Well, thank you.
However, I'm not sure whether that sharp eye, if I have such, is a result of my engineering background.
I read a lot, I got punished at school for incorrect spelling, I do cryptic crosswords for fun and I play Scrabble on line with varying degrees of success.
A masochist, maybe.
As Mrs B would readily confirm, I am pernickety about documents that go out from our office. We try to portray a professional image so Kw just doesn't cut the mustard. Nor KW nor kw.

But maybe I'm just a pedantic old bar steward....:D

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
Well, thank you.
However, I'm not sure whether that sharp eye, if I have such, is a result of my engineering background.
I read a lot, I got punished at school for incorrect spelling, I do cryptic crosswords for fun and I play Scrabble on line with varying degrees of success.
A masochist, maybe.
As Mrs B would readily confirm, I am pernickety about documents that go out from our office. We try to portray a professional image so Kw just doesn't cut the mustard. Nor KW nor kw.

But maybe I'm just a pedantic old bar steward....:D

Kidding aside, we appreciate your attention to detail and your sense of humor. Merry Christmas:D

Besoeker

Kidding aside, we appreciate your attention to detail and your sense of humor. Merry Christmas:D
Merry Christmas to you too.

Sense of humour....
Maybe. Besides my day job and my posts here, I'm a bit of a petrol head. Interested in cars, that is. See avatar. Did about 100,000 miles in that sweet V-12.

Somewhat related, I did a bit of Paint Shop Pro to make this bit of humour a bit British.....

HotrodSantaSM.gif

Mods, be kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.