Mr. Electric....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNING

Thank you.

Thank you.

I am grateful and thankful.
With their rates and associated overhead I am able to raise my hourly rates and improve my general reputation.
I thank you. My children, cats, and wife thank you. My creditors thank you.

:angel:

templdl

I am grateful and thankful.
With their rates and associated overhead I am able to raise my hourly rates and improve my general reputation.
I thank you. My children, cats, and wife thank you. My creditors thank you.

:angel:

It's the cats as the cats are the ones that rule as dogs you don't have to please.

kwired

Electron manager
Our company bought into this franchise a few years back. We couldn't wait to get out.
Take a look at the costs:http://www.entrepreneur.com/franchises/mrelectric/282603-0.html
Give me 28K a year and 5-7% of all your profits, I'll market for you a little. I really can't see how they stay around as high as the costs are for the work they do.
Might work in populated areas, don't think it would work around where I live. Most of my regular customers call me because they want me to do their work not because I am any good at marketing my business - which I am terrible at. Most of my new clients were referred to me by past happy clients and not because I am good at marketing my business. There are exceptions but that is the general rule here.

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Might work in populated areas, don't think it would work around where I live. Most of my regular customers call me because they want me to do their work not because I am any good at marketing my business - which I am terrible at. Most of my new clients were referred to me by past happy clients and not because I am good at marketing my business. There are exceptions but that is the general rule here.

Didn't work here either. Too rural. Marketing here is also word of mouth.

We have one near by I never see there vans outside of the tiny town the are located in. No way would I invest in that. I do not see any advantage at all. I would rather work my but off getting my own name out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.