My bidder/contract sheets do you want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khixxx

Hey guys if anyone is looking for an excel spread sheet with a bidder and contracts send me a PM with your email. I wish I could post it but I don't know how. Not sure how good it is sense I never really used a real software, but for guys starting out it might help out some, or it might just be crap. I haven't used it in 2 years so double check the math.

Just trying to help some.

Ken

khixxx

C3PO said:
Thanks!! :smile:

Not a problem. Like almost everyone that started in the industry you have hopes of having your own company. I had those dreams. Your read how easy it is and you are making $20/hr why not make $65/hr like your company is doing charging. It's not that easy. People skills, realistic productive billing hours and so on. I just hope that some guys understand things better. All the labor units are from Mike Holts course. You can adjust them as needed. I think some of the contracts are from his course as well. I never had formal training on estimating just with Mikes course. I am not here saying mikes is the best but I learned so much from his product. Personal development is big for me. I am looking to pick up a few more of his products in time. I always believe if you spend $400 and and increase your income by $400 annually thats a 100% ROI Not to bad. I spent $2200 on a training course and you can bet I got that back and then some.

Best of luck guys

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.