Mystery monorail system - need help to identify

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetrosA

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

I have a customer with a monorail system in a number of rooms that I need to identify so we can get some replacement parts. So far my lighting contacts have not been able to determine the brand. It was installed around 2005-6 by the previous homeowner. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Attachments

• mysterymonorail.jpg
    mysterymonorail.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0

hurk27

You should be able to get the info from the inside of the canopy and or on the LV transformer, it has been a few years since I installed one but they were popular around here for a while, I believe they were sold at Menard's or Home Depot or Lowe's, can't remember?

Last edited:

PetrosA

You should be able to get the info from the inside of the canopy and or on the LV transformer, it has been a few years since I installed one but they were popular around here for a while, I believe they were sold at Menard's or Home Depot or Lowe's, can't remember?

Holy cow. I'll look into it, but I wasn't expecting box store monorail in the main house on a $10,000,000 estate :( I'll also have to schedule a return with the 12' ladder if I can't ID it beforehand, since that's what it takes to get to the canopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.