NCCER Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ( new to the forum)

I need to find out some information related to NCCER assessment. I am a former licensed electrician, from up north living down south, with about 20 yrs experience in the industrial and commercial business.

The last decade of my experiences with were that of a road warrior. But I took a leave from the trade for about a yr and half owing to my wife?s health and am wanting to get back into it. We relocated down south from up north for the warmer weather.

I was trained up through the brotherhood and acquired my master electrician license with the Experior , although I did take a code up date in fall of 2006, I unfortunately let my license from up north expire in January of this yr. I am now wanting to get back into the trade and on the road again and I note that a lot of the larger construction companies looking for Electricians require a NCCER certification.

I found a site that does offer NCCER assessments to the public in my area?Florida-- and emailed them and am waiting for them to respond. Am I correct in my thinking that I will be able to take the assessment for NCCER through them to get the certification without having to retake classes?

Also was wondering if any one could point me in the direction of good study guide for? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.