NCEES Record Transmittal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjken1969

I'm sending my record to a state I'm applying in, I'm using the website. On the bottom of the transmittal request page it is asking for Reference contact info.

Is that the person at the licensing board?

Smart $

Esteemed Member
I'm sending my record to a state I'm applying in, I'm using the website. On the bottom of the transmittal request page it is asking for Reference contact info.

Is that the person at the licensing board?
RTFI (pardon the connotated language... :p)

References

? Professional references must be currently licensed professional engineers or surveyors and known as such to you.

? If you are applying for an engineering Record, all five references must be licensed engineers.

? If you are applying for a surveying Record, all five references must be licensed surveyors.

? These five references should be selected to reflect the character and diversity of your experience and must be personally acquainted with your professional reputation. References cannot be your relatives by blood or marriage.

rjken1969

That is all taken care of, my record has already been approved.

When forwarding the record to the state I'm looking to get a license in it is asking for a reference name, I'm thinking that may be someone at the board???

John120/240

That is all taken care of, my record has already been approved.

When forwarding the record to the state I'm looking to get a license in it is asking for a reference name, I'm thinking that may be someone at the board???

It's one of the references I used on the form, I have to re enter it, again...

A reference in this situation is usually someone who can vouch for your skills, abilities. Somebody in authority writes a letter stating:
John Doe is proficient in running romex, trouble shooting....etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.