Need for Ground Conductor Meter Socket to Main Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiopet

Maybe this is a easier question for you 3to understand.

There is this house and at this house there is this meter base. The bonding of the neutral conductor to groun SE cable to the panel inided the house. If and when there is a ground fault in this house, how will this fault be cleared?

Please try to answer the questions, its the only way to disprove your ignorance.

While I was going to attempt to answer this in more detail the LAST line of the posters statement totally turned me off. While i am more than 100% sure not all moderators like me for some other reason( probably the GURU thing, its all about self promotion anyway ) I have not seen where they "gang" up on anything to answer a question to support a position of another moderator.

So with that said, all I will say is you can install for assumptions or you can install as the NEC gives us guidelines for. Neither of the two make you a HACK or a STAR, they just make your compliant. The defintions are very important to understand the entire DEBATE going on here but since it seems to turn nasty....it is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.