Need leads for suppliers of obsolete breaker mounting kits

KyleFowler

Occupation
Electrician
I am working at an older building were the main panelboard is an Arrow-Hart Continental 800 amp 480/277v type CCB Panelboard. I need to add a FJ3-B150 breaker to this panel but I am having difficulty finding the breaker mounting kit. And for the knowledgeable and observant CCB panels are usually GE panelboards but this equipment is pre buyout by GE and is full of ITE breakers. One local source says the GE changed the mounting system once they took over and is incompatible with the older stuff but who knows, there's just not any information out there.

I've only gotten one lead from breakeroutlet.com who say they can have a kit made but when I asked for pictures or drawings on what I would get they said they couldn't provide me with anything because quote "I sent the photos to my supplier and he tells me if makes the kit for that panel or not and he said yes. I told him we're trying to mount at a FJ3B150 breaker."

I would really like to at least see what they are making before i pay for it in case it's wrong. Does anybody have any leads on a different supplier? Or some part numbers or drawings? I could only manage a partial picture of the mounting kit and I haven't seen anything like it online.

Attachments

• 2024-03-25 09-07_page_2.jpg
    2024-03-25 09-07_page_2.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 2024-03-25 09-07_page_1.jpg
    2024-03-25 09-07_page_1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2024-03-25 09-07_page_3.jpg
    2024-03-25 09-07_page_3.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 21

KyleFowler

Occupation
Electrician
Thanks for the lead but Breaker King said they couldn't help me out. They said a machine shop would have to fab everything but the rub is I don't have the spare parts to give a machine shop as a template obviously.

Here's the other places I've called:

Volunteer Equipment
TN Circuit Breaker
Circuitbreakerwarehouse.com
Radwell.com
Superbreakers.com
Breakerhardware.com (this business is temporarily closed)

KyleFowler

Occupation
Electrician
I wanted to give closure to my post and say Breakeroutlet.com came through for me and the kit they sent did work. It took a month to receive it and I just installed it last Saturday. It wasn't the same design as OEM but it fit and functioned just the same. It also came with good pictures to help you install the kit. My only gripe was they said they could deliver it in two weeks but it took a month. But I got lucky, it was delivered just before the deadline on the job.