Need replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response jimwalker. I work for a general contractor in La. who has an employee with a license(get the picture). I love the company and have great hopes for the electrical dept. there. The problem is the license holder is really sloppy when it comes to following code and in his work. I would love nothing better than to have a license of my own but am unsure of the proper channels to go through. I worked for a master electrician in little rock ar. who taught me all that I know about code and the right way to do things but had to move here with wife to help with her elderly parents.I just feel that if I have a license I would have a stronger board to stand on and a stronger voice in what and how things are done. Sorry for rattlin on. any replies are welcome. thanx

jwelectric

Re: Need replies

Pull Easy
I don?t think that there is a more honorable trade than the electrical trade.

I believe that only person that knows where you are headed in life is you. I also believe that the only person that can stand in the way of you getting there is you.

If getting you license is you desire then set your goals in steps that you can achieve until the test is passed.
:)

Edited to add this link.

[ September 28, 2005, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: jwelectric ]

be4jc

Live in harmony with each other. Don't try to act important, but enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don't think you know it all! ;)

Romans 12:16 NLT

Guy's
Thanks so very much for your replies. They were great. I look forward to your help,comments and replies as I am on my journey to getting my license. I love the electrical trade and take pride in my work and I guess if I feel and act in that way and do my best at it,what this other guy I work with does is on him. I just hate having to be involved in the overall total picture with him. Know what I mean? :D

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager

Absolutely. :)

Stick around here, participate, and your chances of passing that test will just get better and better. Unfortunately, you'll probably wind up addicted, but that's a small price to pay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.