Nevada: Fire Alarm & Suppression Licensing

My employer (Washington based) is pursuing work in Nevada and has asked that I become certified to work there. Looks like I'll need F and E/2 certifications through the State Fire Marshal. I'm wondering if I also need some kind of low voltage license or something specific for the city of Las Vegas?